Terms and Conditions of the Services provided by City Gas Pte Ltd (as trustee) ("City Gas")
1. The applicant/company designated representative shall be responsible for seeking and obtaining necessary consent/approvals from the responsible person, occupiers and/or local Authorities in respect of the gas submission.
2. The applicant/company designated representative shall ensure consumer has opened gas account with SP services before application for gas turn-on to the premise.
3. The applicant/company may terminate the service at any time by giving a written notice to City Gas. There will be no refund for the fees paid to City Gas.
4. The applicant/company shall make the payment to City Gas before the application is processed.
5. The applicant/company shall provide ample time for the application process after the payment is made.
6. City Gas shall not be liable for any failure to supply of gas to the premises whatsoever and howsoever caused.
7. City Gas reserve the right to make changes for the services rendered to comply with the Authority regulations without prior notice.
8. City Gas reserve the right to provide a variation order to applicant/company who did not provide due diligence in ensuring completion of work before making appointment with City Gas Officer.
Please tick the T&C box to proceed add item to cart